These are the 2nd & 3rd UFOs completed, in January, so I've reached my goal for the first month! I used a completed Sudoku puzzle to create the 9-patches.
The back is pieced.....dragons and dinosaurs!
This one was based on a Sudoku puzzle also, with a piano key border. The back was not pieced, so I didn't include a photo.
These two quilts are destined to be donation quilts. They are bright and colorful, suitable for a child.
I've improved my sewn-on binding on these. By keeping the binding taut and gathering the quilt just a smidge, the binding doesn't ruffle.
So now I must decide on 3 more UFOs to try to complete in February!